This class will help you with assessing your current leadership skill set and abilities while teaching some principals of Leadership from Covey, Maxwell, Tracey, and others. Upon completing the class, you are expected to put into practice what you have learned to be a more effective personal leader.
You will earn a Certificate for completion of this course.
Key concepts covered include:
- The Formula for Personal Success
- How Communication Works
- Controlling the Conversation
- Structuring Your Content
- Body Language – Use of Archetypes
- Learn how to prioritize your time
- Learn how to delegate
Steps to Completion
- Register for the in-person training
- Register for the conference/event (if applicable pay the event fees)
- Attend the class
- Complete the Feedback form
- Collect the Personal Effectiveness coin segment
Need more information?
Contact the instructor directly or email yrl@YorkRiteLeadership.org.